ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Covid Awareness.
- Answer internal and external calls and work calls from the message center and respond to customer requests within established timelines in order to maintain service level expectations with regards to: abandonment rate and the calls average-speed-to-answer rate.
- Follow escalation procedures to address customer concerns to identify and report possible threats made towards the company and/or other associates.
- Research items and follow-up with customers in a timely manner. Build customer relationships by actively listening and resolving complaints quickly, efficiently and accurately. Explain policies and procedures courteously and patiently.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently help customers handle Their needs, such as according to company policy and procedure guidelines set forth by the client.
- Understand and comply with policy, laws, and regulations as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Team Accountabilities:
- Support and uphold the Client Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Client’s Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
Please share given details:
Thanks & Regards…
Enterprise Solution Inc.