I like the way the greenhouse is setup, it looks simple enough.
The one thing I will be doing different is changing the plastic out for glass ceiling, bury it in the ground about 4 feet.
I will have a solid floor concrete slab with old tires, basically I will be using the used tires to make a more stable concrete slab.
Title: Support Account Manager 3
Location: 100% Onsite (Detroit, MI)
Duration: 6 Months
Plans and oversees enterprise-level support and service activities for company products and services for a designated client or group of clients. Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards. Develops client relationships and understanding of client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs. Acts as a single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues. Collaborates with sales and support groups to demonstrate the value of support offering to clients and identify opportunities for expanded support business.
This Support Account Manager provides a dual role for large enterprise customers within ***. In addition to the account management skillset below, we are seeking a technical resource who can provide proactive support in the following areas:
• Must use problem-solving skills to help Support and drive case resolution and escalations
• Knowledge of *** Platforms: HCI, Solidfire, Altavault, E-Series, Storage Grid, Ontap Select, Cloud Volumes ONTAP, ONTAP FAS/AFF
Knowledge of Storage fundamentals and Hybrid Cloud and backup solutions. Technical background desired with Storage Administration/Storage industry experience and account management.
• Best practices review, compliance, and remediation
• Detailed health checks
• Post-install/pre-production support
• Technical escalation management, post-mortem, and RCA support (when required)
• Other technically centered functions relating to day-to-day operations of the customer’s environment.
• The candidate will be providing the highest level of Personalized, Proactive, Preventative and Reactive Enterprise- Class support services. You will build a partner relationship with the customer to better serve their business needs, as well as to react quickly and revise your approach when business needs change. Working very closely and collaboratively with members of the Account Team and customer contacts, you will become intimately acquainted with the customers’ business requirements, technical needs, systems, environment, and service history. In addition, you will be providing detailed support case management and escalation as required.
* This is a technical role in our Support organization, not a sales opportunity. *
* This individual must be located in the Detroit MI area. *
Do you have a candidate to refer? We offer referral bonus; please contact me for more details.
Please visit https://www.nasscomm.com/jobs/ for more jobs.
Specific Job Description:
Ingersoll Consulting seeks qualified Storage Systems Administrator (SME) candidates to join the Department of Justice ESA V program team. ESA V is an IT applications and infrastructure services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice (DOJ), including the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). The program provides a range of IT services, including software application support, enterprise infrastructure support, service desk, ITSM, desk side support, workstation engineering and maintenance, telecommunications and mobility engineering services, managed print services, Active Directory services, and video conferencing.
The responsibilities of this position will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Manage and maintain Hitachi storage devices, IBM TS4500 ATL and TS7770 VTL storage devices, IBM SVC (2145- DH8) appliance devices, and Brocade 8510 and 7810 devices in the customer data centers; work directly with customers as required to ensure their needs are met
• Maintain operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with other administrators, customers, vendors, and teams
• Set up administrator and service accounts, monitor/tune system performance, install SAN software
• Interact with users and evaluate vendor products
• Evaluate new hardware and software, with the goal of improving and increasingly efficient operations
• Create, maintain, and implement detailed documentation on all SAN hardware devices
• Apply security settings and other commercial security best practices
• Work independently and work in a rapid-paced environment
• Provide support on a regular M-F business hours schedule; also responsible for 24x7x365 support as required by mission or emergency situations
• Occasional travel required (up to 10% of the time)
The ideal candidate will be personable and articulate and will focus on ensuring that customers’ IT requirements are met expeditiously and effectively. The candidate must be a self-starter who can work with limited supervision and must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills to effectively interface with customers, vendors, and with other teams in the main office in Washington, DC.
Profile of an Ideal candidate – Required Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
· US Citizenship and eligible to obtain a Public Trust clearance before starting work
· Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline with at least twelve (12) years of prior overall related work experience with a Windows Server environment. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree)
· Excellent understanding, administration, and configuration experience with Hitachi Storage devices (G5000, G200, G400, G700), IBM tape systems (both ATL and VTL), IBM SVC, and Brocade SAN switches (plus FOS)
· Knowledge of basic networking principles, SAN configurations, z/OS, and AIX operating environments
· Scripting experience
· System and SAN monitoring using installed tools as well as external tools
· Application of security settings and other commercial security best practices
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multitask and function in a fast-paced environment
Desired (but not necessarily mandatory) Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
· Customer interface experience
· Networking knowledge and experience
· Working knowledge of Windows, z/OS, and AIX operating platforms
· Working knowledge of MS Office (including Word, PP, Visio, and Excel)
· Working knowledge of Hitachi and IBM storage devices/appliances
· ITSM knowledge and experience, particularly with ServiceNow
· Previous clearance with the DOJ or DOD
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Recruiter Ingersoll Consulting