What You Will Be Doing
– Design and implement infrastructure for highly available and fault tolerant systems
– Implement secure infrastructure to detect and prevent hacking and/or cheating
– Develop infrastructure-as-code in a version controlled system
– Document and peer review technical designs with engineering team
– Support team with on-call availability in the event of outage or other critical failure
– Docker/Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
– AWS (CloudFormation, VPC, EC2, RDS, Route53, RedShift, IAM, ParamStore)
– AWS Lambda/Serverless
– Databases (Postgres,Redis)
What You Need for this Position
– 2+ yrs of DevOps experience leveraging containerization in the AWS cloud
– Experience with container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
– Good knowledge of Linux administration
– Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
– Experience working in gaming industry
– Experience building serverless infrastructures (AWS Lambda, GCC)
– Experience with Jenkins build automation tool
What’s In It for You
100% WORK FROM HOME!
So, if you are a Devops Engineer who wants to revolutionize the world…APPLY TODAY!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Preferred Skills out of 8 skills matched
AWS Devops Linux Docker Python RUBY Kubernetes Jenkins