- What limiting beliefs do you have, why haven’t you gotten a job in tech before.
- What is the minimum you have to get paid.
- How much time can you dedicate to looking for a job.
- How much time can you dedicate to learning tech.
- What is your timeline for getting your first job in tech.
- Where are you willing to live to get a job in tech.
- What skills do you have now that can translate into getting a job in tech.
- How much are you willing to pay a mentor to get a job.
Here is a good job prospect for anyone wanting a job working with the Oracle Cloud technology.
Included is the company email and a link to a youtube video teaching Oracle EBS.
We just had a couple of exciting roles come open with a top company in Tulsa needing assistance on an enterprise Oracle Cloud project. With your experience, I thought you might be interested or know someone. A background with Oracle EBS in a large enterprise environment is required with either a Business Analyst or Systems Admin skillset.
Does anyone come to mind you would recommend? This role will move very quickly. If you happen to be interested in a new opportunity yourself, please let me know.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Mark Jefferson Fantasy and Futuristic Romance Author. talks about his soon to be best selling books Servants of the Most High: Overseer: Book 1 and Guardian of the Most High: Overseer Book 2.
Many years after a world-shattering catastrophe, young Arbitrator Serenity is sent to a stranded society on the other side of the great mountains that divide the Realm. Eager to please, Serenity makes a terrible mistake that forever alters her life, and forces her to ask the question: What does it mean to become a god? This is the first book in the Overseer Saga in its entirety. The published version of the book is 414 pages long.