Should have 5-7 years of experience as a PLC Programmer. This includes:
- Detailed knowledge of PLC/ SCADA automation-based control systems
- Hands on experience on PLC Programming (Preferably in Allen Bradley) with standards.
- Knowledge of device communication protocols like Ethernet, CIP, ControlNet etc.
- Good hands on experience in OIT Programming
- Experience in Device Integration – PLC to SCADA/HMI/OIT communication.
- Hands on experience on SCADA HMI application development, SCADA Terminologies, Alarming and Trending
- Solid understanding of Industrial Protocols such as ControlNet, Ethernet, Modbus, OPC, Suite link etc.
- Good troubleshooting skills on Wonderware Applications and PLC/SCADA system
- Good knowledge on User Acceptance testing (UAT) and Site Acceptance testing (SAT)
- Good Understanding of P&ID diagrams
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Preferably worked in Oil and Gas domain.
- PLC: Rockwell PLC programing (RS500/ RS5000/Studio 5000)
- Communication Protocols
Other Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Competent user of Microsoft office products including use of Word and Excel
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and flexibly with team
- Able to set priorities (proactive and self-directed) and manage workloads in order to meet deadlines
Job Title: Storage Engineer (Data Protection Services)
Location: Hartford, CT
- Seeking an experienced and versatile Data Protection / Backup and Recovery Services Engineer who will be responsible for the overall architecture design, implementation, and maintenance of an evolving global large-scale, highly available, 24×7, enterprise IT Data Protection Services (DPS) environment. Responsibilities: The overall objectives of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Recommend, implement, and deliver technology solutions based on analysis and business requirements. Manage / Maintain DPS Technology roadmaps, aligned with IT Strategy.
- Develop processes and methodology for testing, deployment, and maintenance to ensure scalability, consistency, and maintainability in an effort to decrease restore time and increase availability. Automation experience desirable.
- Develop logging, metrics, and reporting programs to facilitate performance, security, monitoring, and predictive analysis.
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed; ensure integrity of connectivity and optimization of sites and systems; provide DPS performance statistics and reports.
- Create and maintain documentation for configuration, system mappings, processes, and service records.
- Produce reports and provide updates to the executive level of management on both positive performance and areas requiring improvement within the stack.
- The ability to manage operational service provider resources to effectively keep the DPS environment running optimally.
- Maintaining an understanding of deployed solutions, potential issues, requirements, and service gaps
- Assuring solutions are aligned with business objectives for resiliency, disaster recovery, and regulatory compliance
- Strong understanding of DPS Suites.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with all levels of staff and an established history and track record of providing excellent customer service
- Experience with enterprise storage systems (NetApp, Isilon, XtremIO, VMAX,VNX, VNXe, NetBackup, Spectrum Protect )
- Good Experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Linux & HPUX and strong working knowledge of LAN and WAN topologies
- Experience installing, supporting, migrating and troubleshooting DPS technologies.
- Experience with EMC Networker, Data Domain , Avamar, Rubrik , Igneous , Veritas Netbackup, Backup , AWS & Azure Public Clouds
- Expertise in designing and implementing highly available DPS solutions
- Strong knowledge of capacity planning, storage, and general network best practices. Knowledge of infrastructure server hardware. Cisco UCS / HPE Servers / Nutanix Hyperconverged
- Proven ability to meet designated deadlines, exhibit professional business practices, and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple initiatives. Ability to manage tasks and assignments with little supervision”
Job Title –Network Support Engineer
Location – Madison, WI
Duration – FULLTIME (NOT FOR C2C)
H1B WILL NOT WORK, SHARE YOUR UPDATED RESUME
Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Madison, WI or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience of Information Technology experience
• At least 1 year of experience working in Network Administration
• Must be willing to drive to nearby client locations to resolve customer issues.
• Experience with Cisco networking, telephony, VoIP, gateways, SIP CUBEs, CUCM, CUC, UCCX and Expressway and VoIP applications via GUI and CLI interfaces.
• Understanding of ISDN and SIP trunk
• Knowledge of traditional voice PABX technologies
• Strong experience in Cisco networking like routing and switching & VoIP
• Knowledge of OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP’s basic components, VLANS, switches, and multilayer switching
• Ability to perform capacity and resource planning, access risks, and recommend, design, and implement plans for network system
• Install and commencement of network build work like LAN and WAN
• Providing Enterprise Operational Support for the entire Voice infrastructure first to second-line support (incidents, problems, and other solutions) and Liaising with external vendors in the restoration of services
• Delivery of connectivity services consumed by business units uses LAN, WAN, voice and security technologies
• Provide wireless systems support to for offices, sites and branches and be responsible for Telephony, VoIP solutions assisting with any issues from Client internal users.
• Administration/troubleshooting/remote support
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
• Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
• Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
• Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
• Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
• Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
• Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Dependable and flexible when necessary.
• Experience with local area network and wide area network administration.
• Strong technical documentation skills
• Availability to work outside of traditional office hours.
Role: Network/ Data Engineer
Work Location: Bridgeton, MO
Duration: 12+ months
Overall Purpose: Responsible for providing custom data network operational support, design, engineering, and planning for complex global data network and communications projects involving TCP/IP and related protocol connectivity for networks supporting AT&T customers in a 7×24 environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Responsible for the management of the interoperability between Cisco and Juniper Layer 3 Platform, using alarm and ticket systems, individual designed customized scripts, customer notification, and Business Partner escalations.
2) Responsible for deploying new routers, switches, and trunk capacity as well as configuring them.
3) Responsibilities include providing real time in-depth analysis and real time trouble resolution of incidents associated with the CISCO, Juniper, and associated Operations Support Systems, and Data Communications Network Technology platforms.
Top 5 skills:
1. Project based work in a team environment
2. Cisco CCNA and/or Juniper JNCIA certification
3. Experience in new build configuration on JunOS, IOS, IOS-XR, Arista EOS
4. Cloud computing / Whitebox
5. Ethernet/L1 / L3 Troubleshooting
Our East region has a need for a resident Consultant to support Citadel remotely. This will be a 12 month residency with the liklihood of renewal and a target start of 11/01/20.
Scope of Work:
1. Location: 100% remote
2. Full-time PS Resident – 12 months
3. Customer Background investigation is required along with ten panel drug test
*Need a well seasoned Consultant with Metrocluster, Metrocluster Flexroot, Unix/ Linux (expertise skills), StorageGrid, Ontap, Strong NAS skills
*Ansible automation – Trusted advisor – understands Day 1-2
*NFS v3, 4 / CIFS multi-protocol NAS – Best practice guidance
*ONTAP, Flexgroups, MetroCluster IP, 9.7P6 meets flexgroup and mcc IP feature requirements
*Flexgroups, MetroCluster experience
*Assist with troubleshooting and evaluation of issues in the environment based on CI data
*Intently proactive to address issues before case creation is needed.
*Work with SAM, MSP, Sales to continually pursue optimal health of the environment
– Advise customer w/ SAM of best practices to maintain high availability environment
– Aggressively drive best practices.
-Financial trading firm – milliseconds matter – outages are very costly
*Consultancy approach to communications and technical account management .
*Needs to have excellent soft-skills
*Needs to be attentive, detail oriented, and thorough