Title: Support Account Manager 3
Location: 100% Onsite (Detroit, MI)
Duration: 6 Months
Plans and oversees enterprise-level support and service activities for company products and services for a designated client or group of clients. Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards. Develops client relationships and understanding of client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs. Acts as a single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues. Collaborates with sales and support groups to demonstrate the value of support offering to clients and identify opportunities for expanded support business.
This Support Account Manager provides a dual role for large enterprise customers within ***. In addition to the account management skillset below, we are seeking a technical resource who can provide proactive support in the following areas:
• Must use problem-solving skills to help Support and drive case resolution and escalations
• Knowledge of *** Platforms: HCI, Solidfire, Altavault, E-Series, Storage Grid, Ontap Select, Cloud Volumes ONTAP, ONTAP FAS/AFF
Knowledge of Storage fundamentals and Hybrid Cloud and backup solutions. Technical background desired with Storage Administration/Storage industry experience and account management.
• Best practices review, compliance, and remediation
• Detailed health checks
• Post-install/pre-production support
• Technical escalation management, post-mortem, and RCA support (when required)
• Other technically centered functions relating to day-to-day operations of the customer’s environment.
• The candidate will be providing the highest level of Personalized, Proactive, Preventative and Reactive Enterprise- Class support services. You will build a partner relationship with the customer to better serve their business needs, as well as to react quickly and revise your approach when business needs change. Working very closely and collaboratively with members of the Account Team and customer contacts, you will become intimately acquainted with the customers’ business requirements, technical needs, systems, environment, and service history. In addition, you will be providing detailed support case management and escalation as required.
* This is a technical role in our Support organization, not a sales opportunity. *
* This individual must be located in the Detroit MI area. *
Do you have a candidate to refer? We offer referral bonus; please contact me for more details.
Please visit https://www.nasscomm.com/jobs/ for more jobs.