Position: IT Support & Network Engineer – 100% REMOTE
Location: 100% remote
· Seeking an experienced IT Network Engineer to support the management of global network infrastructure.
· Must have the hands-on working experience to administer, troubleshoot, upgrade and/or replace technologies including VPN, Wi-Fi, NAC, RADIUS, 802.1X, firewalls, load balancers, switches, routing, and cloud technologies.
· Provides expertise in defining/reviewing requirements with IT departments, information security, or business units to ensure the appropriate architecture is approved, deployment of solution is successful, and efficient operations are established.
· Monitor, maintain, and continuously improve assigned technologies.
· Proficient in creating/updating IT documentation for effective operations.
· Provide cross-functional team support to applications, systems, and security administrators for day-to-day procedures and project implementations.
· Capable of managing IT projects following defined processes.
· 5-7 years of experience demonstrating competence in IT network engineering.
· Worked on or have a technical understanding of applications, databases, infrastructure, data centers, and facilitating technologies.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Applicable network certifications.
· Strong communication and coordination skills (written and verbal).