Job Title – Network Support Engineer
Location – Fort Wayne, IN (need local or need who can relocate from day 1)
Duration – FULLTIME (NOT FOR C2C)
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Fort Wayne, IN or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience of Information Technology experience
• At least 1 year of experience working in Network Administration
• Strong experience in Unified Communications
• Must be willing to drive to nearby client locations to resolve customer issues.
• Experience with Cisco networking, telephony, VoIP, gateways, SIP CUBEs, CUCM, CUC, UCCX and Expressway and VoIP applications via GUI and CLI interfaces.
• Understanding of ISDN and SIP trunk
• Knowledge of traditional voice PABX technologies
• Strong experience in Cisco networking like routing and switching & VoIP
• Knowledge of OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP’s basic components, VLANS, switches, and multilayer switching
• Ability to perform capacity and resource planning, access risks, and recommend, design, and implement plans for network system
• Install and commencement of network build work like LAN and WAN
• Providing Enterprise Operational Support for the entire Voice infrastructure first to second-line support (incidents, problems, and other solutions) and Liaising with external vendors in the restoration of services
• Delivery of connectivity services consumed by business units uses LAN, WAN, voice and security technologies
• Provide wireless systems support to for offices, sites and branches and be responsible for Telephony, VoIP solutions assisting with any issues from Client internal users.
• Administration/troubleshooting/remote support
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
• Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
• Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
• Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
• Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
• Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
• Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Dependable and flexible when necessary.
• Experience with local area network and wide area network administration.
• Strong technical documentation skills
• Availability to work outside of traditional office hours.