Should have 5-7 years of experience as a PLC Programmer. This includes:
- Detailed knowledge of PLC/ SCADA automation-based control systems
- Hands on experience on PLC Programming (Preferably in Allen Bradley) with standards.
- Knowledge of device communication protocols like Ethernet, CIP, ControlNet etc.
- Good hands on experience in OIT Programming
- Experience in Device Integration – PLC to SCADA/HMI/OIT communication.
- Hands on experience on SCADA HMI application development, SCADA Terminologies, Alarming and Trending
- Solid understanding of Industrial Protocols such as ControlNet, Ethernet, Modbus, OPC, Suite link etc.
- Good troubleshooting skills on Wonderware Applications and PLC/SCADA system
- Good knowledge on User Acceptance testing (UAT) and Site Acceptance testing (SAT)
- Good Understanding of P&ID diagrams
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Preferably worked in Oil and Gas domain.
- PLC: Rockwell PLC programing (RS500/ RS5000/Studio 5000)
- Communication Protocols
Other Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Competent user of Microsoft office products including use of Word and Excel
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and flexibly with team
- Able to set priorities (proactive and self-directed) and manage workloads in order to meet deadlines